Magnets 

 

Up

 

 
 

2 X 3.5 Business card magnet full colour CYMK

Key Benefits

bullet High retention advertising
bullet Durable
bullet Large format (2 x 3.5") size

Pricing

Qty.

Full Colour

250 magnets $0.40
500 magnets $0.26
1000 magnets $0.24
2000 magnets $0.22
5000 magnets $0.20

Car Magnets also available


Terms: 25% deposit upon order, remaining 75% upon delivery. All prices F.O.B. Newmarket, ON. Delivery extra. Pricing subject to applicable taxes. For special orders please call. Visa & Mastercard accepted.

CALLAGHAN
& ASSOCIATES

445 Harry Walker Parkway N.
Newmarket, Ontario  L3Y 7B3
Tel: 416-527-4868
sales:
tom@electsigns.ca