Wire Stakes 

 

Up

 

            

"U" & "H" wire stakes

Pricing:
$1.10 ea.

Terms: 25% deposit upon order, remaining 75% upon delivery. All prices F.O.B. Markham, ON. Delivery extra. Pricing subject to applicable taxes. For special orders please call. Visa & Mastercard accepted.

CALLAGHAN
& ASSOCIATES

445 Harry Walker Parkway N.
Newmarket, Ontario  L3Y 7B3
Tel: 416-527-4868
sales:
tom@electsigns.ca